2021 APS Members Only Non-Juried Show Entries At The Thea Foundation
June 21 – Entries deadline.
1. Each member may submit up to three paintings, numbering them 1, 2, 3 in order of preference of being hung which is contingent on space available.
2. Entries must be suitably framed under glass or plexiglass and ready to hang with wire hangers.
3. Paintings must be a minimum of 80% pastel.
4. Email CapriseCooper@att.net with the following information: Name, Email, Phone Number, Painting Title, Painting Size, Price, Order of Hanging #1, #2, #3
Delivery and Pick Up of Work:
1. Paintings should be dropped off at Thea Foundation between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m., June 28 - 30. If you are going to mail your paintings, please email Nancy Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions.
2. Location: 401 Main Street, Suite 100, North Little Rock. Enter through the front door on Main St If the door is locked, ring the doorbell and someone will buzz you in. The phone number at Thea Foundation is 501-379-9512 if you need to call. 3. Paintings must be framed and ready for hanging.
4. Adhere to the back of your paintings your name, painting title, price, hanging number (1, 2, 3) and your personal contact information.
5. Thea will provide the title cards.
Painting Pick Up Date:
Pick up paintings between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m., August 1st through August 3rd at Thea Foundation.
Eligibility: • Open to all APS members in good standing.
• This is a non juried show. • There is no fee for entry. • Works can be NFS. • All sales will be made directly with the artist. • Thea will not be collecting commissions for any paintings sold during the show. • All paintings must hang throughout the duration of the show, even if sold.
Additional Opportunities: • If you are interested in doing a demonstration during the reception on July16, please include that with your entry information. • If you can assist with hanging or taking down the show, include that with your entry information. The show will be hung on Thursday, July 1st and Friday, July 2nd. The show will come down Friday, July 30. Additional note, we may have the opportunity to continue the exhibition through August, we will keep you posted as we learn more. Keep in mind, all paintings must hang throughout the duration of the show, even if sold.